1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 37
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

asm wrote: ...and is a douchebag

actually, i believe he is a douchbag; so the story goes.

In your Face!

2. #22 / 37
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

That just depends on where you get your information.

...and is a douchebag

3. #23 / 37
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I think it sucks not getting to refute some idiots claims because he made you an enemy. I'd prefer an option to just block that person, and keep the enemy thing separate.

4. #24 / 37
    Standard Member Disco
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Yes I did delete them. Some one looks at my wall and sees some douche posting all kinds of negative it reflects on me, so I immediately deleted each time he posted and he is a douchebag...

5. #25 / 37
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Have you seen my wall? I think Wurzel133 and cbd2630 might be married. I left enough of Wurzel's garbage up that his lying and idiocy can be proven to the world. I don't know why, but he left all my stuff up. He has some guts, but must be a masochist. Caught him in 11 lies during his smear campaign, and he will rant about "proof being deleted"... very convenient. But I've asked him so many times to post this on his profile, but for some reason he never will. I've deleted his nonsensical ramblings... I think he has brain damage... the stuff on my wall is his more coherent writings... it's a sad case. But he brought it on himself, so it is more amusing than anything else.

6. #26 / 37
    Standard Member wurzel133
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Would it be possible to block the chat of someone you set as an enemy without having to turn the whole chat option off?
    This would be great if possible to stop gimli harassing me as every time he is on i get double figure abusive chat messages that at best are childish at worse very obscene and offensive. I don't know if it is possible but would be very much appreciated if it is possible as I really am tired of the stuff he writes but quite like the chat option.

7. #27 / 37
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

wurzel133 wrote: Would it be possible to block the chat of someone you set as an enemy without having to turn the whole chat option off?
    This would be great if possible to stop gimli harassing me as every time he is on i get double figure abusive chat messages that at best are childish at worse very obscene and offensive. I don't know if it is possible but would be very much appreciated if it is possible as I really am tired of the stuff he writes but quite like the chat option.

That sounds reasonable.  Enemies shouldn't be able to send private chats.  Dunno if it's possible but sounds good.

Harassment/abuse shouldn't necessarily be tolerated either though.

8. #28 / 37
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

Agree. Report this to Tom, with screenshots/logs if possible.

That being said - if you two are going to carry this on, do it privately eh? I don't care to read yet another go-round of your inane he-said/he-said wanking here in this forum.

...and is a douchebag

9. #29 / 37
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

i, on the otherhand, would actually like to see these abusive chat messages...

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

10. #30 / 37
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote: i, on the otherhand, would actually like to see these abusive chat messages...

^

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

11. #31 / 37
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

asm wrote:
    Yertle wrote:

That being said - if you two are going to carry this on, do it privately eh? I don't care to read yet another go-round of your inane he-said/he-said wanking here in this forum.

1 of the reasons i paid was to block him as it was pointless and needed to end. I have no wish to carry it on in the forums or anywhere on this site .

But yet again is there really any need for profanities in your post?

Edited Thu 5th Aug 15:40 [history]

12. #32 / 37
    Where's the armor? Mongrel
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I'm with ASM, in and out of the bedroom.

Longest innings. Most deadly.

13. #33 / 37
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

wurzel133 wrote:
    asm wrote:
    Yertle wrote:

1 of the reasons i paid was to block him as it was pointless and needed to end. I have no wish to carry it on in the forums or anywhere on this site .

But yet again is there really any need for profanities in your post?

if you're calling 'wanking' profanities, i can just imagine about the 'abusive chat messages'. not that i think they aught to be tolerated, as i don't think abusive messages should be; i agree there.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...
    Edited Thu 5th Aug 18:01 [history]

14. #34 / 37
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

if you're calling 'wanking' profanities, i can just imagine about the 'abusive chat messages'. not that i think they aught to be tolerated, as i don't think abusive messages should be; i agree there.

I just didnt see the need for it that is all.

You probably can not imagine some of the things he has sent me but that is not the issue i just wondered if it was possible to block his chat instead of all chat.

15. #35 / 37
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

hi wurzel

If there's a problem please send a copy of the messages to [email protected] and I'll deal with the offending player.

Unfortunately at this time it's not possible to ban other players from chatting to you.

Tom

16. #36 / 37
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I am hoping this might be enough to stop it.

17. #37 / 37
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Really? I hope you go with the screenshot version, cuz your history of making things up is already documented. It's all over your wall and mine. Sadly, I have been deleting his worst offenses. He mentions the posts I delete, and I have. I can't prove what he wrote in them. So it will be a word against word thing.
    But I do have the wonderful message about you wishing people to die etc. A few other nice profanities in there too. Kinda your M.O. to want to bring things up that damn your arguments. Just let me know if you want them.

This was already ended once, and Mr. Wurzel re-started it. He's been caught in over 10 lies, and I've done nothing that he didn't do first. I turned my cheek twice in the game that started this, but not 3 times. No apology, no admission of anything. Just more attempts at slander, name calling and childish remarks.

As for quoting being called a "wanker"... it is the same thing as a "tosser" which is the first profile comment you left on my profile, which carried our exchange out of the game and onto the profiles in the first place. The proof is in the time stamps of the comments.

This is an example of the hypocrisy and stupidity I've been dealing with. Now that he's humiliated himself getting caught in his lies and hypocrisy, his next step is to cry to the authorities.

I already ended this once but you continued on with the crap elsewhere. You've lost the trust, and without you showing any sign of contrition, regret or anything, I have no reason to believe you'd stop for a first time.

Blocking enemies from chat would be a good idea.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)