1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12345678   (8 in total)
  1. #141 / 149
    Standard Member Oatworm
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Cramchakle wrote:
    IRoll11s wrote: A+++ WOULD FIVE AGAIN. Aces! another gold thread!! IRoll11s! approves this thread. All your thread are fived by us. Am i rite? talk about Aspergers Syndrome! I'm Atheist, but you're thread is Intelligently Designed! I'm Dealing with it. no one Back Seat Moderate this thread!! or they get teh banhammer! why? Because you touch yourself at night. BEST. THREAD. EVAR. RICHARD CRANIUMS Leave... this thread! getting no Blue Balls from this thread!! But did you get head? from taht buttertroll??? whoa!!! a camel spider!! Ceci n'est pas une five. Clownballoon this poopthread already. it is comedy gold. Needs more cowbell, followed by cutting thread here. Dear Richard, please five!! did i do this rite? my dilznick; did i do it rite. DO YOU HAVE STAIRS IN YOUR HOUSE? 'course ya do. Does. Not. Compute. Doesn't know WHAT teh poopz. dont tase my fives bro!! ebaum's world will steal this thread!! my eyes... the goggles do NAHTING??? Fake edit: is there fakepostery afoot? fffffffiesta cat out of FORNCATING nowhere!!!! fornax easily claims first post!! Five. FIVE. FIIIIIIIIVE JUST FIVED FIVE FIVE FIVE FIIIIIIIIIVE 5555555. Fived For Great Justice, and For Science! [OVERHEAT] the ocean of fives. CRAP; condolences. freakin' A, this thread. It's full of Win. fyad is leaking gb2FIVESVILLE. Gbs!!! this thread is WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!! WHAO uh oh gbs morality crew coming. george lucas owned my childhood but this thread unraped it. Go see a doctor, Hitler, your fives level is too high! godwin's law much, Good Sir? goondolences for your show of goonerocity. help! a Gorilla! It just came out of absolutely nowhere!! ground floor of this. Ha! Ha! I'm fiving this thread!!!1 No Hambeasts allowed; happycat doesn't like them!! hay guys! hay! hayyyyy guys! what's going on? he;lp. he;lp _____ buddy! hope you got ten bux? egads! a homegrown honeypot!! hope this helps. how did this thread get here i am not good with copmuters!!! how do i shot fives at this thread. hurfdurfhurrrrrrr. I am... protected. I, for one, welcome our new overlords. i got nothin; except the barf because I just threw up in my mouf a little. I'm RICK JAMES!!! SUCKERS!! I see what you did here!! I'm the goku in the op. idgi. img-timeline. in soviet russia, timeline images you! maybe if you install linux, your problem will be solved? you freaking internet male. you internet tough guy. jesus wept! john stewart just said comedy gold. kill him, then yourself. in fact, Kill him with fire. laffo, better lawyer the poops out of them. lisa needs braces, ****. lurk more? my god... manbabies. manbabies everywhere. meh. ms paint MY GIRLFRIEND. she needs more love. she needs more _____. nintendo is screwing ******s again. NO DON'T! I'm not gay. Not racist either. nuke racists from orbit!!!! its the only way. o rly? o snap! o wai... oh snap! omg. wtf. bbq. one does not simply Five into mordor. party hard, you passive aggressive tit. post != rerply but it = postcount ++. pres butan to five. profile checked! for fives. psyduck :psy: whoa. have you tried putting in her Butt? pwned. quote != edit. quoted for truth. own is sometimes justified. r>c>p tho pls. but relax; im a goon too. rolleyes and roofle at this scrub. series pls? series is SEERIOUS BUSINESS. sever. SEVER. SEEEEEVE. ER SEVER SEVER SEERVER. so, that's where my ten bux went; it went to sever. stick my tenbux in her pooper. you stupid newbie, prepared to get surprise sexed. did you try Tasting your Pee? teh teh teh teeeeeeeeeeehn bucks. there's a front page? THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAA. thread delivers. thread over. thread's done. tia for the tl;dr. trapped in 5 factory, send he;lp. voted five. voted one. we never expected the Fives. welcome to page Five Five Five! welp. what. what the christ. whoever wins we lose. WHY YOU THROW CHIP AT MY DEAD GAY CAT? woot. WOOT. WOOTLE. WOOTLEZ. WOOTABEGA. wow just... wow. WOW. just. WOW. wow just wow Fived. Yeah...no. you have my axe! youhaave no freaking idea, you have no freaking idea, you have no freaking idea. you owe me a new keyboard! zing! zombies. zombies Fived your thread.

This. Over 9000.

WARGEAR HAS 4 PLAYER SIMULTANEOUS 4-TURN TIME CUBE IN ONLY 24 HOUR ROTATION.

4 PLAYER GAMES,  GAMES 4 QUAD EARTH- No 1 Day Timer.

asm wrote:
    I... can't find anything wrong with this line of reasoning...

2. #142 / 149
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Other than Tom and me, no one seems interested in a personal "day off". But if we went for it, we could get rid of this 2/3/7 thing. I have to admit, I'm skeptical about the 2/3 part of it. I think the community is too small to support it. It should be either 2 or 3. My vote would be for 2 with a day off.

BAO alternative:
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

3. #143 / 149
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote: Other than Tom and me, no one seems interested in a personal "day off". But if we went for it, we could get rid of this 2/3/7 thing. I have to admit, I'm skeptical about the 2/3 part of it. I think the community is too small to support it. It should be either 2 or 3. My vote would be for 2 with a day off.

I believe someone (it might even have been me) suggested a user choosable day off in some other 5+ page long thread that was about the same/similar topic, though generally less pedantic, several months ago. I would support the move. You still need an auto boot time. BUT WHO WILL DECIDE WHAT IS A FAIR AMOUNT OF TMIE?!

In your Face!

4. #144 / 149
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote: Other than Tom and me, no one seems interested in a personal "day off". But if we went for it, we could get rid of this 2/3/7 thing. I have to admit, I'm skeptical about the 2/3 part of it. I think the community is too small to support it. It should be either 2 or 3. My vote would be for 2 with a day off.

Call it auto-vacation, and make it use a vacation day each week. Then I support it more. Allow people to buy additional vacation time for $1 per day. {#emotions_dlg.devil}

In your Face!

5. #145 / 149
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Cramchakle wrote:

Call it auto-vacation, and make it use a vacation day each week. Then I support it more. Allow people to buy additional vacation time for $1 per day. {#emotions_dlg.devil}

I like  -- Pick a "day" with a pull down menu. You can't be booted on that day..  Very simple.

You should only be able to change it once a month or something like that.  Forget the "pay to not play" crap.  That's confusing!

BAO alternative:

6. #146 / 149
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

Forget the "pay to not play" crap.  That's confusing!

It may be crap, but I can see some standard members going for it when they are 2 months into a game, down to 3 people and they need to go away for the weekend. 

7. #147 / 149
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:
    M57 wrote:

It may be crap, but I can see some standard members going for it when they are 2 months into a game, down to 3 people and they need to go away for the weekend. 

That's what vacations are for.

BAO alternative:

8. #148 / 149
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:
    Amidon37 wrote:
    M57 wrote:

That's what vacations are for.

That's why he specifically mentioned standard members.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

9. #149 / 149
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Pay or be booted? Why make it seem like a penalty? If anything, make the "day off" only available to premium members period. If someone is willing to pay a buck to take a day off on one weekend, they are certainly hooked enough to buy a premium membership.

BAO alternative:

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12345678   (8 in total)