219 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 14
    Standard Member EnixNeo
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

So every once in a while I'll get in on a thread discussion.  After joining in a few, it's hard to keep track of which ones I'm in and where I left off reading (although I can tell there's already a system in place for last read comment).  I think it would be good to have a button you can click on that will show just the active threads you are in rather than having to search for them in each forum.  This feature is already in place when you view someone else's profile (there's a link to 'View Active Threads') but for some reason its not available on our own profiles.

2. #2 / 14
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

EnixNeo wrote:

So every once in a while I'll get in on a thread discussion.  After joining in a few, it's hard to keep track of which ones I'm in and where I left off reading (although I can tell there's already a system in place for last read comment).  I think it would be good to have a button you can click on that will show just the active threads you are in rather than having to search for them in each forum.  This feature is already in place when you view someone else's profile (there's a link to 'View Active Threads') but for some reason its not available on our own profiles.

Isn't that right next to your profile name (to the left of Logout and Settings), My Active Threads?  If not, then it's a premium option I guess (I see the icon on a Standard account though).

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

3. #3 / 14
    Standard Member EnixNeo
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

EDIT: Yes I do.  So /that's/ what those buttons are for, I never noticed them.

Edited Tue 26th Jan 15:25 [history]

4. #4 / 14
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

See the two icons of people with speech bubbles?

It's the dude on the left.

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

5. #5 / 14
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yep you do, right next to your 1 turn waiting, that is My Active Threads. Is that what you want?

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

6. #6 / 14
    Standard Member EnixNeo
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

haha, yeah, I noticed it right after hitting submit ;)

7. #7 / 14
    Premium Member KrocK
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

its the single person with the voice bubble, just right of the # of turns waiting.

8. #8 / 14
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Look at us all clamoring to help. So cute.

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

9. #9 / 14
    Standard Member EnixNeo
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Every time I hit the refresh button there's two new posts to the thread, you guys are quick. Hell I didn't even have time to take down my original reply.

10. #10 / 14
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

mouseovers for those would be helpful as i didn't have a clue as to what they were sposed to be either. even clicking on them i had a hard time telling what i was lookin at; tho i be dumb so could just be me.

Don't Taze Me Bro!

11. #11 / 14
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote: mouseovers for those would be helpful as i didn't have a clue as to what they were sposed to be either. even clicking on them i had a hard time telling what i was lookin at; tho i be dumb so could just be me.

If I hover over them they say My Active Threads and Recent Threads.  Do you not get this?

What's Your Passion?

12. #12 / 14
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I have it.

Cramchakle wrote: [anything]
    I agree

13. #13 / 14
    Standard Member EnixNeo
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    weathertop wrote: mouseovers for those would be helpful as i didn't have a clue as to what they were sposed to be either. even clicking on them i had a hard time telling what i was lookin at; tho i be dumb so could just be me.

If I hover over them they say My Active Threads and Recent Threads.  Do you not get this?

I just noticied I don't on IE8 but I do in Firefox 3.5.7.  Since I wasn't using IE for anything, I made wargear its homepage, set it to start in full screen, set wg to keep me logged in, and made a custom shortcut on my taskbar.  This way wargear's almost like its own standalone installed game.

14. #14 / 14
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

nope and i'm on IE7

Don't Taze Me Bro!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)