208 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 12
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I know ratsy has one done, and mine is almost done.  Anyone else done or planning on being done?  Anyone close to being done and need just a bit more time?  Don't forget, I have wooden Escher tessellations as a participation prize in this one.

2. #2 / 12
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Is it any tessellating board? If so, I will submit HexGear. Not the most exciting tessellation, but it sounds like we need more entrants =)

3. #3 / 12
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

The original description was Escher/Tessellation.  IMO, any gridded board is fine, although voters can take into consideration adherence to theme if they think one board does a better a job in that area.  I think hexgear is a great board & I will include it in the candidates.

4. #4 / 12
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I'm planning on doing one :) hopefully i can get it done here in the next week or so

5. #5 / 12
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

haha.  Better hurry.

If no one has any complaints, I will probably push everything back a couple of weeks, because I have family visiting until the second week in January, and I don't know if I will have time to run the votes, etc.  I assume others will be in the same situation, so I figure a bit of grace period would be appreciated.  But let me know if you disagree and want to more strictly follow the rules.

Edited Fri 21st Dec 12:39 [history]

6. #6 / 12
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Grace is good by me. Smile   Enjoy the fam!

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

7. #7 / 12
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

That'd be nice

8. #8 / 12
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Mine is in Public Beta and Dev testing now hopefully there will just be minor changes.  I hope to submit to Review this week.

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

9. #9 / 12
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Ok.  Who is done?  Kjeld, Ratsy, and me I know about.  Yertle - I assume yours is the triforce board?  Jigler did you get one done? Any one else?  Post here in the next couple of days to get into the competition.

Anyone who wants to claim a participation prize of some wooden Escher tessellation tiles, please PM me your address and whether you want 12 lizards, 12 butterflies or half & half.

10. #10 / 12
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I've got one: http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/4113

i'm still working on a scenario that follows the board game closely, this initial placeholder that i thought would fit in with this theme will also be a scenario on the board (i think - may rename it something else after i get the board game finished).

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

11. #11 / 12
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Mine (in Review): http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/4450

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

12. #12 / 12
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Updated link to Live Version: http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/Triforce+Power

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)