2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 9
    Thread Slayer Severene
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I would like to request a button to turn off the black spiderweb for border pathing.  When it goes over existing territories they are hard to click.  I have to save and reload the map for every territory Im placing. Either a button to remove the lines or a refresh button to place the lines behind the territory so I can select it. Better yet, when I hit apply have it auto-correct itself and move behind the territory would be nice as well.

If there is already a button for this please forgive me.  Im dense like that.  Also, if this is a repeat request - my bad.  

Thanks!

BTW - I am NOT complaining. I am just trying to make the world a better place with more awesome suggestions.

2. #2 / 9
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I remember having this problem too.  I thought I figured out a workaround. Doesn't hitting save put the borders underneath?

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

3. #3 / 9
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think if you reload/refresh the page it moves them underneath, but yeah, make sure you save first.  Looks like Severene already knows about this workaround, and I agree if there is a way to just have the borders go below the territories that would be better.

Edited Wed 11th Jan 22:11 [history]

4. #4 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

What Ozy said...although sometimes I think I've almost found this useful when adding a lot of borders at once or from a single location.

5. #5 / 9
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

The refreshing works and if you make it a habit of saving and refreshing often it prevents you from making dumb arse mistakes and having to start all over (which happens to me all the time).

Join the Cult of RiskyBack...it's fun and the Kool Aid is YUMMY!

6. #6 / 9
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

+1

7. #7 / 9
    Thread Slayer Severene
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

NM - I found a quicker way to clear the black lines than saving and reloading each time.  If you go from borders to territories then back to borders it clears it up so you can add more paths.

BTW - I am NOT complaining. I am just trying to make the world a better place with more awesome suggestions.

8. #8 / 9
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Severene wrote:

NM - I found a quicker way to clear the black lines than saving and reloading each time.  If you go from borders to territories then back to borders it clears it up so you can add more paths.

Yep! -- that was it.

If you're making a board with repeating borders (like squares or hexes, which you aren't in this case), you can usually make passes in chain mode (all ups or all downs, etc).  I.e. find a system that works.  But yeah - it's a pain with random borders when they're tight.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Thu 12th Jan 06:33 [history]

9. #9 / 9
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I requested this in another thread a couple weeks back and Tom said he would include a toggle to turn off previous borders in the next update.

In your Face!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)