1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

In a tournament on a board with fog, you can figure out which players have been eliminated from the tournament page on the Rounds tab, even though inside the game you won't (and shouldn't) be able to tell if they're still in or not. On the Rounds tab, eliminated players are shaded in red even while the game is in progress. I'd suggest changing that logic so the background colors on that page don't update at all until a game is finished.

On a related note, can we have a different color for a player surrender or boot? Right now, a surrendered or booted player remains the same color as a live player (ie. not eliminated) even after the game is over.

Not sure if either or both of these issues have been brought up before, I kind of have an inkling that they have, but wanted to bring it forward a bit.

In heaven, there are no heart attacks

2. #2 / 5
    Standard Member Norseman
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I also reported this here:
    http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/174p18/BUGS_BUGS_BUGS!

As an aside, I can't find that post using the forum search tool, even if the only thing I put in is the keyword "tournament" and I search thread contents. Am I using the search tool incorrectly, or is there a problem with it?

3. #3 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Norseman wrote:
    As an aside, I can't find that post using the forum search tool, even if the only thing I put in is the keyword "tournament" and I search thread contents. Am I using the search tool incorrectly, or is there a problem with it?

Hmmmm, I wonder if the Search doesn't search Stickys...

asm is a CYLON!!!

4. #4 / 5
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

I kinda liked being able to do that on ToS, but I agree that is perhaps is unfair.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

5. #5 / 5
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Agreed on both counts.

In heaven, there are no heart attacks

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)