219 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #1 / 36
    Standard Member Spillo
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

warning: TRIZOZ and MORIS are the same person, he's got a multiple account. play attention

tom wrote:

There's no evidence that these players are the same person.

Yertle wrote:

Thread locked.

Edited Thu 1st Sep 16:15 [history]

2. #2 / 36
    Standard Member TrizOz
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

angry loser.... "play" attention :)

3. #3 / 36
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Spillo wrote:

warning: TRIZOZ and MORIS are the same person, he's got a multiple account. play attention

Read my message #128 in http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/1460/So_many_cheaters_What_should_be_done

Would you share the information you have ?

Two Eyes for An Eye, The Jaw for A Tooth

4. #4 / 36
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

There's no evidence that these players are the same person.

5. #5 / 36
    Standard Member TrizOz
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

give up guyz... we are just friends so it is totally normal that we play loads of games together.. and check the history of all the public games you want, we NEVER cheat or team up !!!!!

6. #6 / 36
    Standard Member Sako
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Toto, you are really annoying.

Instead of bothering my friends and me for punny reasons (like i speak french and i live in Tanzania, how strange is that ! That some people around the world know me, how is that possible ! That i have friends, Damn !), can you explain the following :

On the 20th of September 2010, a newly registered player called "fesail" created 10 flash public heads up games between 8h37 and 9h22, games that you joined, games that you won because fesail didnt play his turns (while he was actually connected and could have played them). I think most of people will find it strange.

Well, since you can be lucky, this fesail can just be a noob who has no idea what the hell he was doing... actually the last time he joined was on the 19th of October 2010, just one month. So congratulation, you just did 100 points out of very good luck.

I mean i talk about luck, I could as well say that it wasnt luck.

On top of it you have no idea what happen in the game with Spillo. This guy was insulting other players because they didnt play the way he wanted and he was mad about loosing.

So please dont get involved in what is not your business, put us all as ennemy so we wont be abble to participate to one of your game. And if really you have a doubt, PM the admin to control on us. But stop accusing us of everything, i would really apreciate.

Thanks

7. #7 / 36
    Standard Member Spillo
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

sako... i was angry cause blue tried to eliminate me even if i was bigger than him and he failed. next turn red finished me, take my cards and finally red won. blue played very dirty so i think:

or blue don't know math;

or blue and red were in truce in order to eliminate me;

or blue and red are the same person.

One of this 3 possibility is correct. And all player defended blue!!! Incredible

8. #8 / 36
    Standard Member Spillo
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Look at the history game, turnID 1532: 
    blue's troops: 18+9=27
    my troops: 9+9+1+3+5+6+5=38!!!
    it's evident that blue can't eat me alone if he knows math

Edited Tue 30th Aug 09:40 [history]

9. #9 / 36
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Spillo wrote:

or blue don't know math;

or blue and red were in truce in order to eliminate me;

or blue and red are the same person.

By your math, there's a 66% chance that what blue did was perfectly legal within the rules of the game.  I know it hurts, but the rules of the game allow for such behavior.

Either way, the appropriate response, if you suspect cheating, is to bring it to Tom's attention (and it's probably best to do so privately).  He has 1700 times the tools that you do to analyze their play.  In post 4, Tom did exactly that, and said that there is no evidence for these two being the same player.  It's part of Tom's job to police the players, and he does a great job of it.  Let him do his job, and how about the rest of us get back to the fun that is kicking the crap out of each other on the battlefield.

Though I understand that the loss hurts, and it feels contrived, continuing to argue the point, after Tom (who is the judge and jury in these matters) has stated that there is no evidence of cheating, just weakens your case and makes you sound like a sore loser.  This is a game.  You got beat, and it sucks.  So use that anger and go kick someone else's butt in the next game.

10. #10 / 36
    Standard Member j-bomb
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

great comment boris

11. #11 / 36
    Standard Member Spillo
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn
    Edited Wed 31st Aug 22:35 [history]

12. #12 / 36
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Spillo,

In your first post to this thread it you implicitly asked the entire community to look at those accounts and their games.

I'll bet Tom looked into the game in question ..and then some. 

Your choice of language will get you kicked off this site just as fast as if you had cheated.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Wed 31st Aug 20:33 [history]

13. #13 / 36
    Standard Member j-bomb
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

yep your a sore loser  and a , push yourself 110%

Edited Wed 31st Aug 22:34 [history]

14. #14 / 36
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Deleted dumb stuff.

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4

15. #15 / 36
    Standard Member Spillo
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

16. #16 / 36
    Standard Member Spillo
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

17. #17 / 36
    Standard Member Spillo
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn
    Edited Thu 1st Sep 04:27 [history]

18. #18 / 36
    Standard Member Spillo
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn
    Edited Thu 1st Sep 04:29 [history]

19. #19 / 36
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

S, you have crossed the line - probably in two languages..

Any messages or images that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, racist, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws are considered unacceptable and will be removed from these forums. By posting a message, you agree that you will not post any material that is libellous, defamatory or unlawful, or that violates or infringes any trademark, copyright or similar rights of others. You further agree that you will not intentionally discriminate against, abuse, stalk, threaten or harass any particular individual(s) or organisations, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

Private messages are private and must not be posted on these forums.

The site administrators and forum moderators of WarGear.net have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or posting for any reason. The site administrators may temporarily suspend or permanently block access to any user account and/or the entire site by anyone found abusing these conditions.

Yertle, thanks for censoring S's posts.  If he persists, I will formally request that he gets banned from the site.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Thu 1st Sep 08:59 [history]

20. #20 / 36
    Standard Member AdamN
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

S, you have crossed the line - probably in two languages..

Any messages or images that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, racist, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws are considered unacceptable and will be removed from these forums. By posting a message, you agree that you will not post any material that is libellous, defamatory or unlawful, or that violates or infringes any trademark, copyright or similar rights of others. You further agree that you will not intentionally discriminate against, abuse, stalk, threaten or harass any particular individual(s) or organisations, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

Private messages are private and must not be posted on these forums.

The site administrators and forum moderators of WarGear.net have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or posting for any reason. The site administrators may temporarily suspend or permanently block access to any user account and/or the entire site by anyone found abusing these conditions.

Yertle, thanks for censoring S's posts.  If he persists, I will formally request that he gets banned from the site.

+1

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)