205 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 9
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

It's probably not possible, but I thought it would be an interesting idea to allow for a variety of cards under the 4 types.  For example, for LOTR, it would be cool to have a set of cards for the heroes, one set for the villains, one for locations, and then the one ring as the wildcard.  Of course, that might mean a lot more images to be saved on the server, so whether it's feasible or not, I'm not sure, even if it can be implemented.  Just thought I'd throw that out there and see if anyone else has any ideas on this.

2. #2 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I think a big Cards enhancement project would be cool and one that's been brought up before, seems like this would tie in with that (ie special types of cards or bonuses for specific types of card sets).  I would tie this in with functionality (special rules for the heroes set, villains, locations, etc.) and not necessarily restrict it to just more images (although this may be what you're implying).

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

3. #3 / 9
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

you could implement the separate bonuses even now. For instance a plus 6, 8, or 10 bonus for three of a kind with the different cards, then a plus 15 for 3 different cards.

4. #4 / 9
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Jigler wrote:

you could implement the separate bonuses even now. For instance a plus 6, 8, or 10 bonus for three of a kind with the different cards, then a plus 15 for 3 different cards.

really? how do you set that?!

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

5. #5 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:
    Jigler wrote:

really? how do you set that?!

You can't...

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

6. #6 / 9
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

oh. i read his "you could implement the separate bonuses even now" as 'you can do this right now'.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

7. #7 / 9
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

yeah, i'm just thinking of possible options.

8. #8 / 9
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I was thinking of different images when I originally posted, but I think having different sets depending on the types (based on Yertle and Jigler's comments) would be a cool idea too.  I just imagine that it'd be a lot of work for little gain, but maybe something for Tom to think about down the line a bit.

9. #9 / 9
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

agreed. doesn't seem like a priority at all

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)