1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 31
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Did the ratings not port over on the re-release? Are they supposed to?

(I'd be 3/9 if all past games counted rather than 1/2 as it stands now, not sure if I come out ahead, but now that I've noticed I feel I should bring it up)

It's a trap!

2. #22 / 31
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

asm wrote: Did the ratings not port over on the re-release? Are they supposed to?

(I'd be 3/9 if all past games counted rather than 1/2 as it stands now, not sure if I come out ahead, but now that I've noticed I feel I should bring it up)

Looks like there are duplicate Castles boards now.  Ratings don't appear to be displaying correctly either, and I noticed that upon re-release it went to the Latest Board Designs list on the Home page (which I don't think it was supposed to do).

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

3. #23 / 31
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    asm wrote: Did the ratings not port over on the re-release? Are they supposed to?

Looks like there are duplicate Castles boards now.  Ratings don't appear to be displaying correctly either, and I noticed that upon re-release it went to the Latest Board Designs list on the Home page (which I don't think it was supposed to do).

I think the issue might be coming out of retiring and restoring boards.

At one point, I retired the old Castles, and uploaded a new one with Dual-Layer. Then, the fill level wasn't working as expected Live, so I took down the new one and restored the old Single Layer copy. When I un-retired the SingleLayer, it went back on the "Latest Board Designs" list.

Somewhere in there I made a copy of one or the other as a new version and fixed the fill layer and then did the release you're playing on now.

I'm guessing that restoring a board from retirement must give it a new ID and thus a new rankings list and new everything.

Happy Birthday to the ground!!!

4. #24 / 31
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Well.

It's a trap!

5. #25 / 31
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Should be good now. Not sure how you managed that combo though, a retired board retains the same boardid but looks like the restore to Live isn't working as expected.

6. #26 / 31
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Still doesn't seem to be quite complete. I count 8 finished (non-DEV/REV) games on my My Games page, the ranking shows only 6:
    http://www.wargear.net/games/list/my/3/?viewselector=All&sortfield=boards.boardname&sortorder=asc&showdays=all

EDIT: So, that link won't work for anybody but me, but you can take my word for it I guess.

It's a trap!
    Edited Fri 26th Feb 12:39 [history]

7. #27 / 31
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

8. #28 / 31
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Perfect!

8 games as you can see

It's a trap!
    Edited Fri 26th Feb 13:14 [history]

9. #29 / 31
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Has been fixed

10. #30 / 31
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Got a missing view-only border: owning the Germania Castle is not lifting the fog for Belgium.

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

11. #31 / 31
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Roger that. Must've broke it when I did the last round of fixes. Going in for an update now...

... danger zone! ...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)