2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   123456789»»»   (12 in total)
  1. #41 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

What happened in this game? http://www.wargear.net/games/view/33968
    I think Cumber got skipped but I didn't, but now it looks like it's not my turn but I haven't been able to place an order due to the Card bug.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

2. #42 / 240
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yertle - the card trading issue is due to ye olde bug relating to cards having the same name - can you ask Mr Cumber to fix that up?

3. #43 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    I've updated the way the History page works (this also effects regular play as well) - the default view now excludes the setup information, this can be toggled using the new button on the top right. The 'End of Last Turn' button should now work for SimulGear also. Oh and also that annoying jump 1 second after loading is now gone.

Weird thing:

Pull up History and scan through some, then Reload the Game Loader.  History gets wacked up, if you move forward then you see negative numbers.  Moving back through the history appears to fix it though.

Tooltips for Refresh and the Setup Information would be great too.

4. #44 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote: Yertle - the card trading issue is due to ye olde bug relating to cards having the same name - can you ask Mr Cumber to fix that up?

Ahhhh, good catch!

5. #45 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    * Seat order fogged in all foggy games

Wellll, really it may not need to be fogged in all foggy games :p

• By Territory, Seat order, and Random should work in Light (I think)

I guess theoretically it could show in some Fog if you are able to see the whole board as well, but that could be tough.

6. #46 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote: What happened in this game? http://www.wargear.net/games/view/33968
    I think Cumber got skipped but I didn't, but now it looks like it's not my turn but I haven't been able to place an order due to the Card bug.

Confirmed in this game: http://www.wargear.net/games/view/34332 (had to Terminate to avoid Boot :P)

Only Player 1 is skipped.  Player 2 is as if orders are placed.

Attempting to place orders as Player 1 then results in "It is not this player's turn" error.

Edited Mon 25th Oct 11:51 [history]

7. #47 / 240
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Same problem here but I guess we know what it is. http://www.wargear.net/games/player/33963

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack

8. #48 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

At Win the Flash does not get updated with the last round. Meaning you get the Win window at Commit but board doesn't update with the latest round in which you won.

Lol and it still says it's my turn: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/34333

Edited Mon 25th Oct 12:06 [history]

9. #49 / 240
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I'm trying to make a map that was originally turn based into AO but the section is all greyed out. I tried to copy the map and it says a copy already exists (which I don't have) and so I made a new version and it won't let me. I assume it is because there are games already played on it as turn based but that may not be it.

Edit:  My bad!  It's in the design section but I really think the drop down should be in the rules under gameplay but no biggie once you remember about it or ask Yertle

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack
    Edited Mon 25th Oct 12:33 [history]

10. #50 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Risky and I vote to move the setting of Turn Based/Simultaneous out from the Settings tab and place it in the Gameplay Settings of the Rules tab.

11. #51 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

How about a way to move an order further sequence than one position at a time. Either the ability to highlight and move the order row up/down in the Review orders box or having the ability to manually override the number that is in the Attack/Fortify box, or both as options.
    Currently moving an order from 20 to 2 means 18ish clicks, would be nice if single click was possible.

12. #52 / 240
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

With reinforce before attack and allow reinforced units to attack, if you reinforce units from territory A to B, and then attack with those units from B to C, and then go back and undo your original reinforce, the attack order from B to C is still in place, and you get an error when you try to submit your turn because there are not enough units to attack. I think it is ok to keep it this way, as long as the territory becomes red or something so that you know there is an issue.

13. #53 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

If a territory has Fortify Only borders shouldn't it be able to have orders to Fortify in the Attack phase to a valid territory?
    In this game: http://www.wargear.net/games/view/34350
    In the Attack phase the Capitals only draw borders to touching territories, rather than to all territories it could Fortify to (Reinforce phase shows correctly). It would be quite nice/cool if it honored the border display settings which Attacks show the arrow and territories they can only Fortify to show the Circles.

14. #54 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Tom you okay with boards being Live that are Simultaneous Gameplay? I guess Scenarios could already incorporate them though huh?

15. #55 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

Also looks like the number on the Place tab does not get updated after card turn in.

Confirmed this as well.

16. #56 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

If you set all units on Terr A to Reinforce Terr B, then in the Attack phase shouldn't it show that all units of Terr A have been accounted for and you shouldn't be allowed to bring up Attack window (with 0 units available)?
    Looks like even if some units are Reinforced from Terr A to B then at the beginning of Attack there is no Yellow icon indicating Terr A has units already accounted for.

17. #57 / 240
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote: Tom you okay with boards being Live that are Simultaneous Gameplay? I guess Scenarios could already incorporate them though huh?

I don't think they are ready to go live just yet.

18. #58 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:

The 'End of Last Turn' button should now work for SimulGear also.

End of Last Turn button currently does nothing in the History of this game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/34350

19. #59 / 240
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Can you explain Turn ID 390-394 on this game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/34350. ;

I see BD as having 10 units on Harlem I attack with 5 (Turn 390) and kill 1 and take over the territory, with 5 (Turn 391), but shows I have 15 on Turn 391.  Also, Risky owns Central Park at this time, but Fog is still present (only see a + sign).  Turn 394, Risky attacks me with 5, we both lose 4 and I see Central Park at -5.

Turn 411 should show that BD eliminated Oat since that can be seen with Light Fog.

Turn 419 shows Risky attacking me with 23 (and I see I have 17 there), and he kills 12 and ends up taking over with 13 (I did kill 10).

In short...History looks pretty jacked with a possibility of orders being jacked. :)

20. #60 / 240
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    tom wrote:

The 'End of Last Turn' button should now work for SimulGear also.

End of Last Turn button currently does nothing in the History of this game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/34350

Should be fixed now Risky.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   123456789»»»   (12 in total)