190 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

How about adding the Messages column to the Submitted/Live views of the Review Board Lists.  This would indicate when there are new messages in the Review games without having to go into the Review games.

2. #2 / 6
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

How about adding the Messages column to the Submitted/Live views of the Review Board Lists.  This would indicate when there are new messages in the Review games without having to go into the Review games.

I get flashing indicators for PMs and Chat, but I'm pretty sure there is no indicator for more mundane messages received in games unless I am looking for them in a list of games.  Might it be possible for there to be an indicator of these messages? ..or perhaps there could be a  toggle that puts all or even just specific games on my message radar?

..but we won't be completely happy until there is a "barren" designer feature.
    Edited Mon 12th Jul 15:33 [history]

3. #3 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

On Games List (like on the My Games tab) there is a Message column (Envelope icon) which signifies when a new message is in a game. That's what I'd like to see on the Review games list.

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I have to go to my games and then click on that envelope to find all my unread messages. It would nice at the very least if that envelope flashed if there were messages in buried pages. My preference would be to have an indicator somewhere on the small menu strip.. like right next to that Messages link/indicator.

While I'm thinking of it, every time I check for messages this game comes up:
    http://www.wargear.net/games/view/20594
    I can't delete it, hide it or nothin'. Can you terminate it please?

5. #5 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote: ...It would nice at the very least if that envelope flashed if there were messages in buried pages...

well go have 50 games per page, then you wouldn't have one buried somewhere on the 2nd or 3rd page!

{#emotions_dlg.cylon}

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:
    M57 wrote: ...It would nice at the very least if that envelope flashed if there were messages in buried pages...

well go have 50 games per page, then you wouldn't have one buried somewhere on the 2nd or 3rd page!

{#emotions_dlg.cylon}

Now I have to scroll to find 'em..

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)