224 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 25
    Deceit by Design Wallace Wishmaster
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I went ahead and passed this board because I think it will take a serious number of games to prove a slight lack of balance (if that is the case). On TOS I would create several small beta tournaments to work these things out. I may be wrong, but I don't think that you can create tourneys with beta boards here. Also, the tourneys currently take forever to fill so it might not work well anyway.
    It would be nice to be able to setup a test tourney though.

2. #22 / 25
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

I still don't know how he did that in that game. I was confident I was dominating, then WHAM.

Anyway, I agree with WW that the game overall seems to work fine and promoting it to live is the best way to find out if it is truly balanced.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

3. #23 / 25
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I think the white ship (middle left) has a considerable disadvantage, it lacks a corner and has no easy way to keep crabs nicely fenced in. Combine that with the fact that it is close to two other ships, and you really don't have a whole lot of options. The bottom right ship on the other hand I think is very strong.

4. #24 / 25
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Not a ton of recently completed games to judge from. You know that it takes me a while to update something even in the face of overwhelming evidence, but I'll keep checking.
    Unfortunately, I can't do that update even if I wanted to because the computer with the pdn is in storage behind everything else that I own. Perhaps at a later date, but not anytime soon.

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack

5. #25 / 25
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Blackdog is just mad that I actually eliminated him for once :P.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)