218 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Standard Member poloquebec
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

When we play in real life, we sometime add a rule for atomic bombs. If the attacker has 3 identical dice, a bomb falls on any country occupied by another player. We pis a card on the deck to know which. Then nobody can step onthis country excep the bomber, who threw the dice. And he must use a fortifie when ajacent to go on it. Other players can attak an kill, but never step o that contry. Limit one bomb by game per person.

1 on 6 x 1on 6 x 1on 6: 1 on 216. divides by six ( possibilities of 1,1,1 2,2,2 3,3,3....) 1 on 72. not much

normaly 2 to 4 bombs in a 7 player game of 42 contitry 6 cotinent game.

think about it, we pretty enjoy those ;)

poloquebec

2. #2 / 8
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I've played something similar, but we only did it for three 1's for the attacker or two for the defender. We figured that if you're unlucky enough to get only 1's then something else favorable should be given to you.

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

3. #3 / 8
    Standard Member poloquebec
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Toaster wrote: I've played something similar, but we only did it for three 1's for the attacker or two for the defender. We figured that if you're unlucky enough to get only 1's then something else favorable should be given to you.

Makes sense to me. Still it ads a bit more fun to the game,and when it falls on an important barrier, such as greenland or kamchatchka, the game turns instantly.

how could we add this kind of rule on wargear??

4. #4 / 8
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

hi polo

Whilst I quite like the idea of something like this it would involve a lot of work and quite a complicated set of new rules for the game engine to implement just for one small feature - whilst I'm not going to say it will never happen this would be quite far down the priority list to add to the site.

Keep the ideas coming though :)

5. #5 / 8
    Standard Member Capitaine
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Pretty good idea ! I love this !

6. #6 / 8
    Standard Member Capitaine
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Notre idée à pas été sélectionner encore bro =(

7. #7 / 8
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote: hi polo

Whilst I quite like the idea of something like this it would involve a lot of work and quite a complicated set of new rules for the game engine to implement just for one small feature - whilst I'm not going to say it will never happen this would be quite far down the priority list to add to the site.

Keep the ideas coming though :)

Things like this sound widget-like.  In other words, if you're going to code the ability to recognize an input like (666,11), you might as well let it have a number of outputs...

..receive a card

..instant bonus armies -- playable on the attacking country -- or anywhere on the map

etc..

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

8. #8 / 8
    Standard Member zdisabled_ad86e20d
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked
    Edited Wed 31st Aug 10:22 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)