231 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I think there is some connection with new boards that may or may not be using factories and the history consistently not working.  History does not work in Ravenloft and it is not working on BOOM (new board by EN).  http://www.wargear.net/games/player/571345  It also doesn't work for Miners.  (Also beta is with the Native player)

And it is the same "not work" for each of them.  The history loads, but you can't step through it.

2. #2 / 6
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I was trying to look at a history for the new Stellar Conflict board recently. Wouldn't work in native or flash. Had to look at the log to see anything.

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member AfroDaby
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Interesting. Stellar Conflict shows me the history correctly every time on the native player. The other boards are giving me problems though.

I did find a fix for it, but it's still an inconvenience that should be fixed. I posted it in the Ravenloft tournament, but it would probably be good to put here too:

- Open history
    - Close history
    - Open board explorer
    - Choose initial setup view
    - Choose current view
    - Close board explorer
    - Open history again

After that it will work properly, until you reload the page...then you'll have to do it again

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

AfroDaby wrote:

Interesting. Stellar Conflict shows me the history correctly every time on the native player. The other boards are giving me problems though.

I did find a fix for it, but it's still an inconvenience that should be fixed. I posted it in the Ravenloft tournament, but it would probably be good to put here too:

- Open history
    - Close history
    - Open board explorer
    - Choose initial setup view
    - Choose current view
    - Close board explorer
    - Open history again

After that it will work properly, until you reload the page...then you'll have to do it again

Did what you said in this one and no dice, can't go further than line 56. Not a new board, btw.

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/576766

Also, this board sometimes changes to the classic scenario layout after the game ends. Weird, huh?

Great find nevertheless, how did you discover it?

5. #5 / 6
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

>Also, this board sometimes changes to the classic scenario layout after the game ends. Weird, huh?

And then usually changes back to the correct scenario a little later.  Yes, very weird.

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

>Also, this board sometimes changes to the classic scenario layout after the game ends. Weird, huh?

And then usually changes back to the correct scenario a little later.  Yes, very weird.

Yeah. I was not sure if it's allways the case. It's now fine and I can see the history log again.

Great board, btw. Civilization is one of my favourite games.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)