205 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 25
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I've had problems with pure white in the fill image on other maps. Changing to a very slightly off-white fixed it every time.

2. #22 / 25
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Kjeld wrote:

I've had problems with pure white in the fill image on other maps. Changing to a very slightly off-white fixed it every time.

w000t! Not crazy!

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

3. #23 / 25
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I'm pretty sure I've determined the cause of this 'problem'.  It was just that the semi-transparent board image laying over the territories was obscuring the detail from the fog image and making it look like it was the same as a plain grey one.

4. #24 / 25
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Kjeld wrote:

What problems were you seeing? 

5. #25 / 25
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:
    Kjeld wrote:

What problems were you seeing? 

The fill would spill over into the rest of the image, even some of the other territories. That's why the "white" color on Gates of Hell is now off-white (though aesthetically I now realize I prefer the off-white, but I didn't realize that at first).

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)