209 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Seems that any time I use the Auto-Trade button in the Native Player that the Card window will close but the Units do not get added to my Reserve to Place.  A quick Refresh of the Player fixes this, but wish it wasn't necessary (especially when I have already placed Units or Orders).

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

2. #2 / 9
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

yep.  Although on rare occasion it seems to work.  Maybe depends on the browser/OS?

3. #3 / 9
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

fyi - it just worked correctly for me on mac/chrome.

4. #4 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

fyi - it just worked correctly for me on mac/chrome.

That's what I'm on as well, and I assumed it was related to the Auto-Trade button, but it may be related to something else...or just random :P

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

5. #5 / 9
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

hrm.   I swear it usually doesn't work for me either, but now I just had it work on firefox/windows7.  Maybe Tom just fixed it?

6. #6 / 9
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Nothing changed there recently - I use it when I play and have not had problems. Which is not to say there isn't a bug you understand :)

7. #7 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Does seem to work sometimes and not others.  I had it both work and not work last night...will start trying to see what's different between the two.

8. #8 / 9
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

For me it seems to be that if I trade cards when it first pops up then it works fine. But if I close the pop up and then go back to trade in my cards then they don't show up without a refresh.

Had that problem both from firefox on my pc and on the stock browser on my android.

9. #9 / 9
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think maybe it has to do with whether you have factories or not.  Just had it work on a map with no factories, and not work on a map with factories. 

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)