203 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I am unable to save the changes of my card names in this mod. When i type them in a push save it just stays on the waiting-clock forever and never saves... any suggestions?

http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/3096 

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

2. #2 / 7
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I'm guessing it's a scenario and you have the cards locked to the base board.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

3. #3 / 7
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I have everything unlocked except for colors and rules

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

4. #4 / 7
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Still having trouble here if anyone can help

5. #5 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Looks like a null pointer... 

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at Designer/highlightContinents() at Designer/loadXMLCompleteHandler() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

I don't really know what this means or if it means anything...but our engineers for our app says it means stuff {#emotions_dlg.razz}.  And I don't get it with other boards.

*yawn* *stretch* time to wake up..

6. #6 / 7
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Sorry for the delay - this has been fixed. You had a whole load of continents without members which the Designer didn't like. Probably because you deleted territories after creating the continents.

7. #7 / 7
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

oh got cha, thanks! Yeah, i assumed the continents would delete automatically i guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)