229 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 24
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Thanks.  Ozyman, I know about the Old West competition and if I come up with an idea for it, cool, but right now I have actually no ideas at all except for something that J-bomb asked me to think about and I don't even have an idea about that.

2. #22 / 24
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Ok, I think I understand that but who knows for sure.  I like the idea of somebody getting a continent bonus but that bonus going to another player.  I have no idea how to use it but it seems like a Risky thing to do.

3. #23 / 24
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

That's a universal factory.  Factory is the output for the continent.  If North America is the continent, and the factory connected is Alaska, then the bonus will automatically be put into alaska, no matter who owns it.  This is probably a bad example since Alaska is in NA, but you can set any output territory to get the bonus.  Universal means the units are auto placed for that player in that location.  Final Fantasy is probably the map with the most examples of universal factories if you want to check it out.

4. #24 / 24
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

RiskyBack wrote:

Ok, I think I understand that but who knows for sure.  I like the idea of somebody getting a continent bonus but that bonus going to another player.  I have no idea how to use it but it seems like a Risky thing to do.

You do now.    It's an anachronism Wink, for sure.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Mon 21st Nov 14:51 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)