204 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Conan
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I always click on the Home tab so I can already see any tournament games I need to join.  A notification is redundant.

Right now there is just a "Send a message for Tournament events" option under notifications.  I'd like to receive notifications for tournament winners, etc. but NOT for "a tourney game is ready to join."  Maybe one option for general tournament announcements and another for tournament game is ready?

2. #2 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Ditto - I'd like to know who won a particular tournament I was in when they win it, but not an e-mail every time I am invited to a tourney.

3. #3 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

As long as we are adjusting the announcements, I wish the 'you lost a game' announcement would tell me who the winner was.

4. #4 / 4
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

i don't get an email for 'open' tourneys that have been created, just for ones that i'm specifically invited to (IIRC). i do get end of tourney notifications (not sure if those are tied together).

i too would like to see who a winner is, tho i can't remember if i get those emails or if i just shove them in a folder (that i delete periodically) so i can see the others that are grouped at that level...

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)