224 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member uitslaapteiger
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I was wondering, in 10 days I depart on a holiday for a week and I'm playing a lot of team games, big bummer since I am not a premium so I am urging to buy one THOUGH, I wanted the premium for a longer time though I dont own a visa and I never dared to try paypal before. At this moment I ofcourse looked it up but due to my busy working scedual i want be able to get premium in time.

So what I was wondering about, is there any trustworthy bank account I just can make a deposit on (maybe with a little extra money for possible costs) to get me a premium in time for the vacation option?

Thanks in advance, Nick

2. #2 / 5
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think you can set up a paypal account & pay with a credit card through paypal all in about 15 minutes.   Other than that, your best bet is if you know someone on wargear, they can gift you a premium account and then when you have time you could buy them the same amount of premium to repay them.

Edited Fri 10th Jun 15:53 [history]

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member uitslaapteiger
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Don't have a credit card.

Anyone here willing to get me a premium if I make a deposit on their bank account?

4. #4 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I believe my Paypal account is hooked up to my bank checking account.  I don't think a credit card is part of it at all.

5. #5 / 5
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:

I believe my Paypal account is hooked up to my bank checking account.  I don't think a credit card is part of it at all.

this. and will pull directly from the account. don't have to put it in and wait for it to show up.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)