177 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think  the units count should be improved when playing with light fog.  It does not take into account the armies on the territories you are not neighbors of.  This is fine as there is fog, but you know there is at least 1 army on each territory. So this army should be added, otherwise you have to count yourself how many territories are held. It's not a big deal but it would be better.

Two Eyes for An Eye, The Jaw for A Tooth

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I've thought of that as well actually. But without knowing what is behind the fog, that data won't really mean a whole lot. Still, it could be easy to implement, and it is logical that if abandon is not allowed, that there would be at least 1 in every territory.

Beheadings are free for all Elves!

3. #3 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Gimli wrote:

and it is logical that if abandon is not allowed, that there would be at least 1 in every territory.

And, except in SimulGear games where Abandon is Off but Retain is Enabled.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

It would be a bit confusing though - I would want to easily know by scanning the board how many units a player has without working out if the territory is partially fogged or not. Could use a partially greyed out unit count but it will get messy I think.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)