210 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Place your units during your turn but DO NOT hit Apply.  Navigate to Cards (just looking, dunno what happens if you turn in) or Info (or any tab I assume) of the Flash.  Go back to the Play tab and your Units appear as if they are placed, but the territory you placed them on is back to it's original count (although the country is still highlighted).  You can then Undo back to Negative numbers and just make it look pretty funky, although I believe it will revert back to the count and you recieve your troops if you hit Apply at that point.  If you hit Apply after first coming back to the Play tab (so even though the new count has been reverted), the territory will get updated to that count.

Just quick playing with this, I haven't noticed any way to actually gain troops or that harms you, but seems like it could get dangerous.

Yertle check!

2. #2 / 8
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Anyway this could be fixed? Ran into it again when placing and reading Board Rules for Cram's 1776 map.

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

3. #3 / 8
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

Place your units during your turn but DO NOT hit Apply.  Navigate to Cards (just looking, dunno what happens if you turn in) or Info (or any tab I assume) of the Flash.  Go back to the Play tab and your Units appear as if they are placed, but the territory you placed them on is back to it's original count (although the country is still highlighted).  You can then Undo back to Negative numbers and just make it look pretty funky, although I believe it will revert back to the count and you recieve your troops if you hit Apply at that point.  If you hit Apply after first coming back to the Play tab (so even though the new count has been reverted), the territory will get updated to that count.

Just quick playing with this, I haven't noticed any way to actually gain troops or that harms you, but seems like it could get dangerous.

If you try to switch phases you'll get an error. You'll have to back out of the Player and re-start your turn from the beginning to actually get anywhere.

Cramchakle wrote: [anything]
    I agree

4. #4 / 8
    Standard Member Magpie
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

I do this all the time. Refresh button fixes all, I guess.

5. #5 / 8
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Magpie wrote: I do this all the time. Refresh button fixes all, I guess.

It does, but when you've placed 30 of your 35 units and then have to refresh because you moved tabs, that's a bit annoying.

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

6. #6 / 8
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Yup, this one seems 100% reproducible as I have done it many many times. I always just hit the refresh button and start anew.

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

7. #7 / 8
    Standard Member Jigen
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

ya me too. the Undo All button works faster than a refresh, FYI.

Risky is not a big deal.

8. #8 / 8
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I'll fix it in the next Player version. Just working on the Queue filtering code then will have a crack at it.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)