3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Using the board designer for the first time tonight (figured I'd let you guys work out all the kinks first). Seeing some weird things.

For one, almost anytime I hit enter I get an error message saying "no border selected". Sadly, there are places where hitting enter is the only thing I think I can do.

For instance, right now I'm editing colors. I click the Player Color box, enter the hex code, and... what? Nothing but hitting enter seems to save the color, but I get the error when I hit enter.

I can get some strange behavior by deleting all the colors and starting again. At the least, when I delete them all, the first one I add can't have its text color changed.

I'm also getting weirdness when I add past 15 colors... 2 colors have the same seat # and can be edited separately, but delete together.

Crap. Now anytime I add a color it's the same number as the one before it. This is messing me up. Can't figure out exactly what's happening... I'm going to go ahead and post this thread for now.

2. #2 / 5
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

N00B

P.S. I get the same error about the "no border selected" when I hit enter in my board description.

The Status is NOT quo

3. #3 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yes, there's a bug in the color adding code which will be fixed tonight - strangely noone noticed this before you and Kjeld this evening.

The border error I'll fix up as well.

4. #4 / 5
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Also, when you're typing in the hex code, arrow keys do move your cursor... but they also move the sample box in the color squares below, thereby overwriting what you're inputting. Yuck.

5. #5 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Both those bugs fixed 'cept the hex code annoyance.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)