223 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   «««2345678910»»»   (26 in total)
  1. #101 / 506
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

thanks

Never Start Vast Projects With Half Vast Ideas.

2. #102 / 506
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Still got the problem with this game:

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/45528

People Always Leave

3. #103 / 506
    Standard Member AdamN
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

This is so not important but I noticed that On the player list is shows my last visit on nov 19th 2010 or there abouts.

4. #104 / 506
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Was there a change (like very recently) to where Game Names can't have characters like ! and ?  Getting an error when trying to create them now.

Invalid characters in game name

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

5. #105 / 506
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I've been getting that with exclamation points and parenthesis too.

People Always Leave

6. #106 / 506
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yes there was - certain characters were causing problems so there is now a whitelist in place. I opened it up so you can use '?' and '!'. Quotes and double quotes should be fine also.

7. #107 / 506
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

From this game http://www.wargear.net/games/player/45895 Simulgear

I give units a reinforce order, and then when I go to attack orders, the units that are told to pretransfer out are available for attack. 

Beheadings are free for all Elves!

8. #108 / 506
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Gimli wrote:

I give units a reinforce order, and then when I go to attack orders, the units that are told to pretransfer out are available for attack. 

That shouldn't happen - there is a rule setting which allows that but it's not enabled for that board. Did you try and submit those orders if so what happened?

I ran a quick check and I couldn't reproduce it. 

9. #109 / 506
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

The number of rounds for an elimination tournament isn't showing correctly on the main tournament screen.  For example Spynal Elimination is showing 9 when it should be 5, and Micro Mission! is showing 2 when it should be 4.  It is displaying correctly when you go into each tournament's screen though.

10. #110 / 506
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Staying in the Flash Player of a game and hitting Refresh, the "Card sets worth" values on the Cards tab don't update with other player card turn-ins.

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

11. #111 / 506
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    Gimli wrote:

That shouldn't happen - there is a rule setting which allows that but it's not enabled for that board. Did you try and submit those orders if so what happened?

No I didnt submit the orders. If it happens again I will try it. Basically if there were 4 units in a territory, and I told all to pretransfer out, when i went to the attack tab, it showed that 4 were available for attacks. I did go back to the pretransfer and it did still show that all were given a pretransfer order.

Beheadings are free for all Elves!

12. #112 / 506
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Gimli wrote:
    tom wrote:
    Gimli wrote:

No I didnt submit the orders. If it happens again I will try it. Basically if there were 4 units in a territory, and I told all to pretransfer out, when i went to the attack tab, it showed that 4 were available for attacks. I did go back to the pretransfer and it did still show that all were given a pretransfer order.

Did you actually click on the territory and set the Attack order up?  tom just fixed up where the Yellow/Green dot did not carry over from Reinforce to Attack, so it would look as if the units were available to Attack but clicking on the territory resulted in no units available. 

13. #113 / 506
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

When viewing my tournaments the "Live" game filter is not working properly.  It continues to show games that are Live + Open.

14. #114 / 506
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:

When viewing my tournaments the "Live" game filter is not working properly.  It continues to show games that are Live + Open.

I believe this is intended, or at least it was a conscious decision to have it this way.  Live/Joined Open/Invited (tournaments you are in or will be in or could be in) all show in the Live filter (could be thought of as Active).  Similar to how Live and Invited both show in your My Games list.

15. #115 / 506
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:
    AttilaTheHun wrote:

I believe this is intended, or at least it was a conscious decision to have it this way.  Live/Joined Open/Invited (tournaments you are in or will be in or could be in) all show in the Live filter (could be thought of as Active).  Similar to how Live and Invited both show in your My Games list.

The "Open" filter shows only games that are Open. I would suggest changing "Open" descriptor to "Active" and making "Live" filter only show Live games.  This would be more useful I think.

16. #116 / 506
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:
    Yertle wrote:
    AttilaTheHun wrote:

The "Open" filter shows only games that are Open. I would suggest changing "Open" descriptor to "Active" and making "Live" filter only show Live games.  This would be more useful I think.

By "games" you are meaning "tournaments" right...

So Active would show Live/Open/Invited?

I think it's beneficial to show Invited in Live as well (Invited to as many as possible actually).

Here's the brief discussion on it: http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/715p1/First_tournament_suggestion_after_Live

17. #117 / 506
    Where's the armor? Mongrel
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

The graphical rating for a board has 11 starts total.

Longest innings. Most deadly.

18. #118 / 506
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Looks like Teamplay Only setting isn't supported for Boar Settings table on Board Info pages.  Example: http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/1551 ; Scenarios 1-3 are Teamplay Only but appear as Disabled.

Also Review games look like they could be updated to choose Scenario and Team settings.

19. #119 / 506
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

The Starting Scenario page looks all wacky here: http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/1551/Starting%20Scenario

20. #120 / 506
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

This game is showing up twice in my games list (I may have somehow joined it twice).

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/46535

Will I be double-billed for it?  ..in the stats?

BAO alternative:
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Sun 30th Jan 20:06 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   «««2345678910»»»   (26 in total)