198 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 10
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

when fortifying, if you hit the 0 unit transfer option, it counts as a fortify. i mistakenly hit the 0 instead of the T on a board that only has 1 fortify at the end of your turn. when i clicked the 0 option, my turn was over.

if you choose 0, it shouldn't count against you as a fortify.

2. #2 / 10
    Premium Member blackJack
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

i second that.

3. #3 / 10
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Yeah, I had this happen also and blamed myself but a friend of mine said that he would like to have an "Execute" button or something after you pick from the drop down rather than just having it go right to attack or fortify.
    Personally I don't care but I do see how it could be an issue. Of course I don't care because I am a horrible player and this will just quicken my departure from the game and let other players have actual fun.

The Status is NOT quo

4. #4 / 10
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

An Execute button would just be one extra click for me to complain about.

Maybe you just shouldn't be able to transfer '0' (except on an invasion transfer obviously).

Cramchakle wrote: [anything]
    I agree

5. #5 / 10
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Aye to what asm said, although I would kind of like to see the 0 button become a Transfer Max button instead. At times (when unlimited armies per territory) this would be the same as the A button, but if the territory Fortifying to has a max less than you have available, then the 0 button would really show the max number (would still work the same as the A button, but just that the max is visible).

Similarly, I noticed when I click the drop down menu and then push down on the mouse at a number, ie 2, but then realize I want a different number, ie 3, I can move the mouse and highlight a different number (I think) but once I let up on the mouse it transfers the number that I originally clicked on and not the number I ended on.

Yertle is here.

6. #6 / 10
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I'd like to see a day when we could choose the options we wanted to see in the attack/transfer boxes. We'd be able to go through the account settings and setup the options that we personally liked and then it could be individualized for each player.

I know I often leave behind 2 or 3 units as defense while I'm attacking, so it would be great for me if there was a "Transfer all but 2" button. I'm sure other people would absolutely abhor that button though, so they just wouldn't turn it on.

7. #7 / 10
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I like that idea too Toaster, I leave behind 2s quite often as well

Yertle is here.

8. #8 / 10
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote: I like that idea too Toaster
    Yertle wrote: Aye to what asm said

ok WHO are you and what have you done with our Yertle? agreeing with BOTH Toaster and asm in one thread?

-----

edited to note that i have the last post in every forum! woot!

Don't Taze Me Bro!
    Edited Thu 17th Dec 10:16 [history]

9. #9 / 10
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Hahaha. We Win!

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

10. #10 / 10
    Standard Member Norseman
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I also noticed that when you try to transfer all to a territory that is already at its unit cap, nothing happens and you waste a fortify. This is similar to hitting the transfer 0 button.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)