Rank Posn

Buuu... bad Italy... bad Italy...

-____-

3. #23 / 25
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Italy and France both forgot to come to the World Cup this year... oh well, it's not like I had them both winning their groups.

Oh wait, yes I did. >_<

That being said, after what that Italian did after their first goal, I don't think they deserved to win anything.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

4. #24 / 25
    Standard Member Tesctassa II
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Vataro wrote: That being said, after what that Italian did after their first goal, I don't think they deserved to win anything.

If you're referring to what he did to the goalkeeper, I think he (and he alone) just deserved an ejection. Italy didn't deserved to pass the round just because they played really badly. That's it.

There was no team in the end, or at least it was just poor quality. Sad to say....

Vataro wrote: Italy and France both forgot to come to the World Cup this year...

Only consolation, is that Italy just lose on the field. France really hit the bottom. The good side for them is that they can't do worse than this!

XD

5. #25 / 25
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Tesctassa II wrote:
    Vataro wrote: That being said, after what that Italian did after their first goal, I don't think they deserved to win anything.

If you're referring to what he did to the goalkeeper, I think he (and he alone) just deserved an ejection. Italy didn't deserved to pass the round just because they played really badly. That's it.

There was no team in the end, or at least it was just poor quality. Sad to say....

Vataro wrote: Italy and France both forgot to come to the World Cup this year...

Only consolation, is that Italy just lose on the field. France really hit the bottom. The good side for them is that they can't do worse than this!

XD

I'll agree with you there.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)