2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member SaphuA
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Hello,

Not sure if this is already implemented or asked before (i'm quite new). But I had this idea for a map. However, to do something with it I would need modifiers for each player.

For example, X can attack Y with + 2, but is at - 2 against Z.

Anyone? :)

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

You can do that on a per territory basis but not on a player basis and modifiers aren't movable. You can't say that controlling X territory gives you a modifier on other territory besides X. You can do it with bonuses but not modifiers. You just have to get creative.
    If X is connecting to both Y and Z than no problem, just add different modifiers, but if you want the player who controls X to get a bonus against the player who controls Y and Z every where on the map, that you can't do.
    Unless you get really creative and figure something out. I will never say that the system can't be manipulated to try things but as far as I know that can't be done and trust me, I've thought about ways of doing it.

The Status is NOT quo

3. #3 / 3
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I'm hoping that when the advanced scenario settings get developed that this can be one of the options, but at the moment it is not.

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)