2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I have recently been focusing on some outofthebox ideas with the RollYourOwn! (RYO!) board..

http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/6297

..and I realized that by effectively turning off the WarGear engine, the RYO! board could be a pretty decent GUI for the M-Engine..

https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/

I've already got a couple of players lined up to try this out, but I'm looking for just one or two more.  If I fill it and more are interested, I'll be happy to host another game.

Basically, I will be the engine. I will roll the dice. Players will submit their moves using the in-game private messaging feature, and I will do all the rolling, post the results and instruct players how to manipulate the outcomes of their battles on the RYO! board.

If you wish to participate, please read the description of the RYO! board and minimally watch the first four videos on the M-Engine site.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.
    Edited Wed 5th Aug 19:05 [history]

2. #2 / 6
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Count me in.

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Please.

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Just watched your 1st video. That's not blue in brazil, it's purple. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

"I shall pass this way but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

5. #5 / 6
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

In the other thread about player colour M57 was talking about colour blindness... Coincidence?

6. #6 / 6
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Thanks all for your concern ;} Yes, I can see the difference.. Too much on the brain while trying explain, draw, and hopefully make sense all at the same time.

@Korrun, we've already started a game but I will keep you in mind for the next one.  There are a lot of details to work through.  As you can imagine, berickf is a master at breaking things.  I am playing AND being the Engine/DungeonMaster, which is going to be a PITA. Next game, I probably won't play - which means someone else will need to start it..

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.
    Edited Fri 7th Aug 10:22 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)