226 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I'd like to be able to search for other players from Nicaragua or Central America. I don't see a way to do that now, other than scanning for flags on the Rankings pages. Thanks

2. #2 / 8
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I know this is probably not high priority compared to other suggestions, but I'm typing a new message in the hope that an admin can reply to this query. Many players here live in the US (myself included), but for those who don't (or those like myself whose heart belongs to more than one country), searching for players by their flag and/or continent would help newcomers to feel more part of a community. Thanks,

3. #3 / 8
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Chele Nica wrote:

I'm typing a new message in the hope that an admin can reply to this query.

fyi - there is just one admin, and his name is Tom.  I'd say he responds to less than 25% of the suggestions made on the forums.  I believe he works a full time job (possibly more than full time), and wargear is more of a hobby, so it's not really possible for him to respond to everything. 

Not saying he won't respond to you, or won't implement this feature, but just letting you know so you have reasonable expectations.

4. #4 / 8
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Good to know, thanks Ozyman. That's pretty impressive that Tom manages the site on his own!

5. #5 / 8
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Tom is exceedingly good at triage.

Been gone a while. You all did a good job holding down the fort.

6. #6 / 8
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

So, I used to have Nicaragua's flag as part of my profile, and somehow it disappeared. Anyone know how to add it back on?  I went to edit my profile, but it doesn't seem to be there, or in settings, but maybe I'm missing the obvious.  

7. #7 / 8
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Guessing:

You could try the "Clear Cache" link at the bottom of your profile. That seems to fix some issues.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

8. #8 / 8
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Thanks ratzy. I did that, and then I went to Settings / Timezone, and selected Nicaragua there, got it fixed now!  

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)