2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I was just in a game where a premium player asked about what a specific factory bonuses did and why it had to be in his stats. So I was thinking it would be nice if designers could assign invisibility to any continent/factory stat so it doesn't clutter premium players' stats as they play.

Alternatively/additionally, it would be nice if players could toggle these 'behind-the-scenes' bonuses on and off during a game.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

How about if each bonus had it's own column, and Premium players could "Personalize" their stats view to hide any column they wish?

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

3. #3 / 4
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:

How about if each bonus had it's own column, and Premium players could "Personalize" their stats view to hide any column they wish?

The problem with this is when boards have identical bonus types, where some of the bonuses are relevant to game-play, while other's aren't.   Best is to let the designer decide which are irrelevant.   From there the player could toggle those on and off.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

4. #4 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

makes sense to me.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)