2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I notice that when I go to the Anarchy board ratings page, there is one rating with the following message.

Rating: 8.00 out of 10 based on 1 ratings

But on the general boards page, when I pull down the "info" tab I see

At first, I assumed this is because people are rating the board without writing any comments.  Which would be fine, but then why isn't that data included in the graph on the ratings page? I.e. how many total people have rated the board, and what are those ratings?

I'm pretty sure there is no way to have a 7.69 rating without at least 13 people having rated the board, (100 / 13 = 7.69) which doesn't seem likely, but..

Is this a bug?

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Sun 22nd Jan 07:09 [history]

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I think even if people don't leave a comment they have an entry with their Rating.  Seems like an bug.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member the regulator
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

i didnt think you could rate a board w/o commenting...

thats why i have so many unrated boards

Edited Sun 22nd Jan 21:00 [history]

4. #4 / 4
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

I think even if people don't leave a comment they have an entry with their Rating.  Seems like an bug.

It should be permissible to leave rating without an entry. After all, players could just put a single character in the comment box and call it a review.

Anyways, I don't think this is currently how it works -- but even if it was it looks like a bug because we should see more than 4 numerical ratings submitted in the distribution chart.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)