211 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member DBA72
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

How do I go about making a scenario for my Northwest Passage?  Can you change continent bonuses attack paths (if there's a thread on this, I missed it)?  Would it be better to just completely change this map?

I have come to agree with many of the comments I've seen or heard about my board.  The play is concentrated in the East too much, and I'd really like to change that somehow, perhaps make it more enjoyable/playable?

Thoughts anyone?

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Yeah, i think you have to retire your board before you can make a new mod. 

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

3. #3 / 3
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

DBA72 wrote:

How do I go about making a scenario for my Northwest Passage?  Can you change continent bonuses attack paths (if there's a thread on this, I missed it)?  Would it be better to just completely change this map?

I have come to agree with many of the comments I've seen or heard about my board.  The play is concentrated in the East too much, and I'd really like to change that somehow, perhaps make it more enjoyable/playable?

Thoughts anyone?

You could either keep the current version as a "Classic" and add the new Scenario with your changes, or you could Copy the current board, make changes, Dev test, and then re-promote the new board as the only future option (you wouldn't necessarily Retire then copy, and the system would auto-retire the existing board when you re-promote).

It's probably up for debate as to which you should do.  I'm not a big fan of the big stuff changing for a board, since there's slight potential the early players could "game" the board.  Although that's not always the case and, again, could be up for debate as to if that version should still be available or removed.  Personally, I'd go with how I felt about the current version and the new version, do I like the current version or is it what I want, or should it have had those changes since the beginning...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)