207 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member SquintGnome
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

It would be nice if games did not autostart when filled but give the host the option to start or reject the game applicants.  This may be contrary to the spirit of 'public' games becuase the host could reject opponents, but there are times when you might not want to play an opponent.  Once you create a game, you lose control of who you will play.  What if you played someone 4 times in a row and you want a different opponent.  Is there any way to control this?  I realize this could be abused.

Squint

2. #2 / 5
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

SquintGnome wrote:

It would be nice if games did not autostart when filled but give the host the option to start or reject the game applicants.  This may be contrary to the spirit of 'public' games becuase the host could reject opponents, but there are times when you might not want to play an opponent.  Once you create a game, you lose control of who you will play.  What if you played someone 4 times in a row and you want a different opponent.  Is there any way to control this?  I realize this could be abused.

Squint

Currently the only way to control this is:

1) Create a private game, which is unranked

2) Do not create a game but join an already-created game.

3) Mark that opponent as an enemy (if you're a premium member).  If they are a Standard, they will not be able to join your game.

#3 is probably not what you're looking for. #2 is obviously not what you're looking for.
    #1 is most likely the outcome of where this thread will end up.

Forgive me for being blunt.

~ATH

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Jigler
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I'll just name my game like "Beastly, don't join" ha! or something like that, when i'm sick of him creaming me on Spy vs. Spy

Grace and Peace to you from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Chirst

4. #4 / 5
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Jigler wrote:

I'll just name my game like "Beastly, don't join" ha! or something like that, when i'm sick of him creaming me on Spy vs. Spy

Seriously.

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member Beastlymaster
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Well, thank you!  And I didn't join your last game Jigler.  I want that pointed out.

~~~~~~~~~~
    So, Beastlymaster, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)