1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 23
    Premium Member norlingk
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Djembe wrote:

Well, maybe I can understand your explanation for lightning games, but what about regular games?

Take this game, for example: http://www.wargear.net/games/view/91270

Why do I have to wait 4 days for you to get booted? Why do you have to call me 'moron' when I have been playing the game fairly?

Despite all your nice explanations, you are just a sore loser and you have no respect for your opponents. There is no good excuse for not finishing off a game. There is no good excuse for insulting an opponent. If you don't want to surrender (what I can understand), then just place your units on a random territory and finish your turn. It will take less time than writing your insults or whining about your bad luck, like you so often do.

And if you can't stand losing, don't play the game.

Yup.

2. #22 / 23
    Standard Member zdisabled25
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Djembe wrote:

Well, maybe I can understand your explanation for lightning games, but what about regular games?

Take this game, for example: http://www.wargear.net/games/view/91270

Why do I have to wait 4 days for you to get booted? Why do you have to call me 'moron' when I have been playing the game fairly?

Despite all your nice explanations, you are just a sore loser and you have no respect for your opponents. There is no good excuse for not finishing off a game. There is no good excuse for insulting an opponent. If you don't want to surrender (what I can understand), then just place your units on a random territory and finish your turn. It will take less time than writing your insults or whining about your bad luck, like you so often do. And if you can't stand losing, don't play the game.

I simply said the word "moron."  It was not directed towards you.  You did play fairly and you won honorably and I don't want to let that go unsaid.  The comment was directed to the other player who stupidly and vindictively attacked me, expecially after I told him the sole reason I held a certain position was to keep your overwhelming superiority of the board in check, and in so doing handed you the game.  I would have thought that that would have been obvious.  Next time I'll make sure everyone knows who the moron is.

But we digress.  This thread is about the bug that is still present on WG, and why surrendering potentially causes a double or even triple loss for the surrenderer.  Let's please stay on topic.  If you want to criticize my game play, start your own thread on that topic, please.

3. #23 / 23
    Standard Member Djembe
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

csecu wrote:

Next time I'll make sure everyone knows who the moron is.

No need.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)