199 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Should there be any consequences for those who waste Admin time with obviously wasteful spam messages? Like they are trying to get someone in trouble with no basis, but are still gonna be delaying work from getting done on the site?

2. #2 / 5
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Has this been a particular problem, or are you just asking in general?

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I know I have been reportedly reported as a multi-account user based on no evidence, just cuz a player was mad I busted 2 continents in a game. I say reportedly cuz it is so nonsensical I would actually guess/hope that he was trying to worry me or something... ? hard to fathom. But it seems a pretty blatant abuse of the checks and balances system, and a waste of time considering he had no evidence to support his theory.

There has been errors in multi-account accusations before, but they always seemed somewhat clear cases worthy of investigation. So I am wondering if this happens with some regularity, if there should be some formal discouragement . If it is pretty isolated event (limited to one player), then probably not worth the bother.

4. #4 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I shouldn't worry about it Gimli - I haven't been spammed. Think you both need to calm down and walk away from this dispute, it's not exactly helping either of you!

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

i am fine, thanks though. and if you are not having your time wasted, then as aforementioned I might add, all is well

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)