199 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 23
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Thanks a bunch Hugh.  I did forget to knock the number of attacks down to 1.

And I knocked the small one back down to the center square.

I'll get a separate scenario on the small board with a different start some day.

2. #22 / 23
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

You changed the target bases to start at 0. This makes the fancy resignation harder to execute. Granted, I think the surrender button works just as well, but, we all used the fancy resignation, so if you could reinstate it to 1, that would be great! (I'm not sure it's like this on all scenarios, but it is like this on Large Original and Large Start Squares.)

As a side note, the weird "back door strategy" we discussed earlier (take a spot on the edge, transfer in, repeat, and take a shot at the 37 once the opponent is connected) becomes more effective on the large board, but I haven't looked into how effective, and I'm still not sure anyone is really going to do it. 

3. #23 / 23
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Fixed.  I certainly did a terrible job of remembering all the little things I put into the original small board when I made the scenarios for the large board.  Hopefully that's all of it -

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)