188 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member Rasputin
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Distinguished Wargear players, President Tom (Kobra) and of course Yertle, Risky, ASM and the like do you guys know if there is anyway to have auto refresh on the My Games page, or even on the main site page?  I tried doing it through internet explorer and firefox but I still can not find a way to make it work.  If you guys know how to do it I would greatly appreciate it because I would get to disable the notifications to my iphone that it is my turn.

Any answer would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

The Real Rasputin

Evan

Temple University Hospital

The Neurosciences Center

"Top regional provider for advanced care in neurology, neurosurgery and neuroradiology."

Bring your brain to us, we'll fix it up for you.

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Well there are two ways, kinda.  The first is the turn poller which will check at a specific interval in the bottom right corner of your screen and turn large and start spinning when you have a turn.  I love the tool and get sad when I am playing a team game and have to let it spin while I wait.

http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/386/WarGear_Extension_Add-ons

The other idea is AutoRefreshPage, an add on for Firefox where you can have the page auto refresh but the problem with it is that if you set it for every 10 minutes or something it will refresh even when you are playing a turn and it gets really annoying.  I had it refresh twice during a game of Gauntlet as I was cleaning up for the win and I almost cried since my wins on that map are few and far between.

I highly suggest the turn poller.  It doesn't effect your other Internet Enjoyment and you just click on it and it brings you to the games you have turns on.  It even works on the Firfox Beta 4 which is awesome because so far I am loving Firefox 4.

People Always Leave

3. #3 / 3
    Standard Member Rasputin
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

thanks risky, works great

The Real Rasputin?

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)