232 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Standard Member uitslaapteiger
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

in game 40437 my map wont load. its te only game in which i have this problem. i feel kind of bad for it since its a team game, can any one help me?

2. #2 / 7
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I was able to load it, maybe try and F5 since that seems to fix a lot of problems.

Where's asm????

3. #3 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Loads for me too, although I would say that it took a significant amount of time to load, even though it said 100%.  I noticed this last night on one of my games as well, but seems sporadic as it hasn't happened since.

Unless you are getting an error, try to give it a good 1-2 minutes to see if it loads, seems like subsequent loads are faster.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

4. #4 / 7
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

it works now, reloaded a couple of times before already

5. #5 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

So, this has happened to me twice now.  Last night this game, http://www.wargear.net/games/view/42380 , wouldn't load even with waiting a significant amount of time (5-10 mins) and multiple refreshes, but this morning it loaded fine.

Now this game currently won't load for me http://www.wargear.net/games/player/40803

Just sits at Load Board Data: 100%

This is in Firefox 3.6.13 ...but just checked in IE8 and it loaded fine.  There haven't been any changes to the Board either.

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

6. #6 / 7
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Able to load now...closed/reopened Firefox *shrug* {#emotions_dlg.suspicious}

7. #7 / 7
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

well i play 3 sites and i have my ff open for them, everything else i do on chrome. appearantly skipping the game to chrome made it playable though the map did not stretch the resolution, so after 2 turns i tried ff again and it worked again (luckily)

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)