218 Open Daily games
0 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member Chogyam
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Can you make a territory a component of more than 1 territory?

And is there a reader's digest to how modifiers work? it seems to be buggy-ish for me

2. #2 / 6
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I don't really understand what you are asking in your first question. Each territory is it's own. You can make a territory part of more than one continent or bonus, but you can't control something that isn't a territory. You can have territories overlap in bonuses as many times as you like, however.
    For your second question, modifiers just add to the sides of the dice that are thrown. If you give a +1 modifier to attack the attacker will roll a 7 sided dice vs the defender rolling a 6 sided dice. Same goes for defense modifiers but defense wins ties so actually a defense modifier is stronger 1 v 1 but the attacker usually attacks with more units than the defender defends with so I don't know how that all works out. Negative modifiers take away a side of the dice so if you have a -1 attack modifier the attacker rolls a 5 sided dice while the defender rolls a 6 sided dice.

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member Chogyam
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

WOOPS i meant continent*

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member Chogyam
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

and thank you for the quick reply-- that completely answered both questions for me :)

5. #5 / 6
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

If you are curious what the dice modifiers mean in terms of units lost for each side, I wrote a simple javasript app that calculates that:

http://prestopnik.com/wargear/

Use the one on the right hand side.

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Is there some update going on with the design tool or is anybody else about ready to go to New Zeland and kick the server?

Seriously, It deleted my card images, it deleted all colors, it deleted my card names and it keeps creating phantom territories and it is making me sad.

Where's Hugh?

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)