211 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

I'm just kind of curious on average how many turns all of you have when you log on for the first time each day. Each morning I spend a good 30+ minutes just taking turns, as I usually have 25-30 turns to take. I actually seem to be keeping my game count around this mark, joining or making new games as others finish, etc. What about the rest of you? Do you usually keep your game count such that you don't have quite so many, or do you just keep going without regard for how many games you are in?

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

2. #2 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

i usually try to finish up my moves before i go to bed at night and i have anywhere from 3-15 moves to make in the morning. I'm currently running about 20-25 games at any one time, plus the few stragglers i have on TOS. and yes 30-60 minutes making moves and checking new posts on the forums...

I am a man.
    I can change,
    If I have to...
    I guess

Amen

3. #3 / 6
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yup. I tend to stabilize in the high 60's to mid 70's in terms of total games running. I typically have anywhere between a dozen to 30-some turns to play in the morning depending on how active I was the previous day.

It's a trap!

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Heh, the thing is I usually do finish all my games up the night before, then I come back to 25-30 (I currently have 47 active games) =/. One of the problems is that a lot of my games are with some combination of the same 10-15 people, so they take all their turns and then I have 5 games from each of them, depending on what the turn order is. :P

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member Oatworm
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I seem to hover in the 10-15 turn range every morning; then again, I'm purposefully trying to keep my total game count under 30, so that has a lot to do with it. I'm still kicking myself for joining all of those Antastic! games a month or so back, though - good LORD, that map is quickly becoming an ordeal.

asm wrote:
    I... can't find anything wrong with this line of reasoning...

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I have between 6-12 turns each morning. I only am running at about 20 active games because I just can't seem to find any I want to join. I've stopped taking turns at night so that I have turns in the morning. I figure people can't get all that upset with me since my day time turns are within 5 minutes of them coming up.
    I hate starting games now because they take so long to fill up and it makes me sad to think that people just don't want to play with me. I hate joining games because I can't take my turns between 4pm - 11pm CST 5/05/2010.

The Status is NOT quo

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)