198 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 13
    Standard Member the regulator
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

2 new members joined today marko94e and marko96ee both from serbia... could just be related but might want to watch for them.  both are in the same 2 games and in the game w/ no fog they both did the same thing of placing units and not attacking on the first (and only) moves of the game.

2. #2 / 13
    Standard Member Reeppp
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Wael is suddenly #3 overall and #1 at wargear warfare. He's also misusing the timer. I don't know how or why, but maybe some Wargear-people could look into it ;)

3. #3 / 13
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Reeppp wrote:

Wael is suddenly #3 overall and #1 at wargear warfare. He's also misusing the timer. I don't know how or why, but maybe some Wargear-people could look into it ;)

That's a bug. When you look at his ranking history, you see his current GR is at 1649 and not 2906 like it is shown on the Top Ranking players board. His stats are wrong too as you can see he played 475 Wargear Warfare games but 469 games as a total, and 288 games according to his game list. 

Two Eyes for An Eye, The Jaw for A Tooth

4. #4 / 13
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

the regulator wrote:

2 new members joined today marko94e and marko96ee both from serbia... could just be related but might want to watch for them.  both are in the same 2 games and in the game w/ no fog they both did the same thing of placing units and not attacking on the first (and only) moves of the game.

Good catch. They both visited WG for the last time precisely at 17:44 on the 27th january. I am not saying it's the same person neither ;)

Edited Tue 7th Feb 07:58 [history]

5. #5 / 13
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Toto wrote:
    Reeppp wrote:

That's a bug. When you look at his ranking history, you see his current GR is at 1649 and not 2906 like it is shown on the Top Ranking players board. His stats are wrong too as you can see he played 475 Wargear Warfare games but 469 games as a total, and 288 games according to his game list. 

Tom, the problem is also for YuriZ who just stole 74 points from me. From his ranking history, you can see he was at 1959 before he won but the calculation used 707 following what was indicated on his profile.

Edited Tue 7th Feb 08:11 [history]

6. #6 / 13
    Standard Member YuriZ
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Hmm strange. So for some reason my GR dropped 1200 points?

Edited Tue 7th Feb 10:41 [history]

7. #7 / 13
    Standard Member YuriZ
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Something is off with my wargear warfare ranking as well.

Board Ranking Score Change (vs Dondolee)
    YuriZ: 990/1370 x20 = 14
    New score = 990 - 14 = 976

YuriZ: 211/2330 x20 = 1 (vs Wael)
    New score = 211 - 1 = 210

These games were after eachother. Dont know how i went from 976 to 211 but that doesnt seem right.

8. #8 / 13
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

YuriZ wrote:

Something is off with my wargear warfare ranking as well.

Board Ranking Score Change (vs Dondolee)
    YuriZ: 990/1370 x20 = 14
    New score = 990 - 14 = 976

YuriZ: 211/2330 x20 = 1 (vs Wael)
    New score = 211 - 1 = 210

These games were after eachother. Dont know how i went from 976 to 211 but that doesnt seem right.

Ouch. Yes, when I told you your Wargear Warfare score was wrong at 686, I did not think it was that bad. Then I forgot to report it in the forum. I am doing it right now using this thread  http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/2157/BUG_:_Wrong_ranking_calculation_wrong_stats which have a proper title, so everyone can know the subject, be aware and report their own problems.

9. #9 / 13
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I'll re-run the ranking stats overnight - seems like a glitch but it will be corrected.

10. #10 / 13
    Standard Member wael
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Reeppp wrote:

misusing the timer?  when a game is called "quick" and i play 1 minute initial time and 1 minute turns, with unlimited time moves, how is that misusing the timer?

get a life hater

11. #11 / 13
    Standard Member Reeppp
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

wael wrote:
    Reeppp wrote:

misusing the timer?  when a game is called "quick" and i play 1 minute initial time and 1 minute turns, with unlimited time moves, how is that misusing the timer?

get a life hater

I'm sorry sir, you didn't misuse it at all then. Looks like I judged too quickly

12. #12 / 13
    Standard Member zdisabled50
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

xxxx and xxxx most likely same person. 

Edited Mon 13th Feb 06:44 [history]

13. #13 / 13
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

jinx999 wrote:

xxxx and xxxx most likely same person. 

Please use the 'report suspicion of cheating' link or email me directly at '[email protected]' if you have a suspicion of cheating - this avoids the acrimony associated with false accusations.

These two players seem OK to me.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)