209 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

In the Status column of Finished games if you win it says "You Won!", but if you lost or you weren't in the game it just says "Finished", I think it would be nice to be able to quickly see who the winner was without hovering over the remaining player on the Player Bar.  So it would say "Finished - asm Won!" (well it wouldn't say asm, but you get the point {#emotions_dlg.spin}), or something like that (or could turn an unused column (Turn Timer/Current Turn) into a Winner column to display that info and leave the status as Finished).  This could also display the Team name that won if a Team game.

This would be most helpful when viewing other players' Public Game List.

Yertle is here.

2. #2 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Agreed - will add {#emotions_dlg.thumb}

3. #3 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Sorting the Games Lists of a player by any column results in a link back to the player's profile with the Error: "No match found for player name in database".

*edit* Oh wait, it actually takes you to this profile which has a huge list of (all public?) games.

Yertle is here.
    Edited Wed 2nd Dec 14:58 [history]

4. #4 / 5
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

Sorting the Games Lists of a player by any column results in a link back to the player's profile with the Error: "No match found for player name in database".

*edit* Oh wait, it actually takes you to this profile which has a huge list of (all public?) games.

Lol, I can't look at that or I'll end up wasting time, nice find - game history of the site!

5. #5 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Andernut wrote:

Lol, I can't look at that or I'll end up wasting time, nice find - game history of the site!

I agree, but really as long as they are Public games I think that's pretty cool and wouldn't mind it accessible in some form.  All those games can be found on Board pages, so it's not like they are super secret.

Yertle is here.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)