219 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

The biggest problem I am having right now is being able to but in Max units to countires.  When you do one of them, that then puts that number in the Max Units window for the next one you do and so if you want them to be the same then you just click save but then when I go to edit to check the country I get the max units as either the default (Unlimited) or Board Designer0 which I don't understand.  And then when I try to change it to what I want it to be, I click the drop down arrow and the number I wanted is highlighted but I have to pick another number first and then click the drop down again and pick what I wanted to get it to take it.

This is really annoying me.  Is it supposed to be like this?

When Life Hands You Lemons, Find Someone to Throw them at!

2. #2 / 4
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Anyway you could make Max units another drop down? I think something that would be really great is if you had a drop down for "Territory Properties" or something where we could select multiple countries that have the same set up for max units and also for defense bonus.
    So if you have a lot of territories that get a +1 defend bonus but a max of 10 units you could click on all of those territories and add in an attack/defense bonus that would apply to all borders it effects and also give them all the max units.
    The modifier thing is tough but I do think that the ability to do max's this way would be very helpful.

3. #3 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Will take a look at those two for you Risky. Should be easy to fix up.

4. #4 / 4
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I think that would be great but in the mean time, I did find out what my problem was and a work around. If you hit 'Enter' to save the country after you enter the name it defaults to 'Designer0' but if you hit apply you don't have to change the number of max units if they are the same as the last one you did. You also can hit tab twice and then spacebar and it will be the same as scrolling back up and clicking on apply but you don't have to leave the keyboard.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)