215 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

The maximum continent bonus appears to be set at 50. That's a serious limitation for many boards, including my Ancient Isles of Kjeldor board which I'm working on migrating at the moment, and which has continents valued at up to 70 bonus units. Can you raise the maximum, say to something above 200?

2. #2 / 6
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Was this already addressed somewhere else and I missed it?

3. #3 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Not that I've seen.

Yertle is here.

4. #4 / 6
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

You should have 200 units available now in the Designer...

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I don't know if this is the right thread but I'm RiskyBack so it's all good.

Can we overstack territories in the initial setup? Meaning if the limit is 20 can we put 50 units in there to begin with and then have the 20 apply from there?

Also, while I'm asking questions, with team transfer on and the continuous transfer across connecting territories, would you be able to count your teammates territories as connecting and transfer across his/hers to yours. That would add to the team element of the game.
    Oh, and with the Attack Only borders, can you fortify after you initially take it over or do you only take it with the units you attacked with? Don't know which I like better there. I guess I don't care, I'm just curious.

I'm RiskyBack and I am a Query wrapped in a question with a conundrum garnish.

When Life Hands You Lemons, Find Someone to Throw them at!

6. #6 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

RiskyBack wrote:
    Oh, and with the Attack Only borders, can you fortify after you initially take it over or do you only take it with the units you attacked with? Don't know which I like better there. I guess I don't care, I'm just curious.

I assume you get the Free Transfer, at least that's the way I read the Help: Players can only attack across this border and transfer their units across after a successful attack, they are not permitted to move units across the border in the fortify phase.

Yertle is here.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)