1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 23
    Standard Member NewlyIdle
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:

No, there's the Native player (you'll see the icon to launch this on the game View page) which is HTML5 based. You can also set this to be the default player.

My next piece of work is to iron out any remaining bugs in the Native (HTML5) player and change it to be the default player so Flash can die a graceful death :)

But it isn't just the player, is it?  Wargear uses flash elements for other things as well?  I know Firefox activates the flash plugin as soon as I open the Tournaments page, for example.

Edit: Ditto "My Games", the native player, even a forum page.  It seems flash is used for some common element(s) occurring on every page, like the chat balloon or something?

Edit2: Bingo!  I disabled the chat bar in settings, and the plugin wasn't activated on My Games, native player, or forum... until I clicked [Edit post], apparently it's also used for this (Rich text) editor.

Edited Mon 14th Apr 14:03 [history]

2. #22 / 23
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Hmm I think it defaults to a non-Flash variant of the chat bar when no Flash is present - need to check that.

3. #23 / 23
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

The charts for board stats and such are still in flash.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)