218 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 9
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Anybody out there thought of creating an Axis & Allies board for this site?  There is a core group of dedicated gamers that would definitely be in for the BETA testing, myself included!

2. #2 / 9
    Brigadier General Dud Dud is offline now
    Premium Member Dud
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

SIGN ME UP AS A PLAYER!

3. #3 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I believe Toaster has his AnA board ready here for when BAO comes. I'm not sure I've ever played a TurnBased version that compared to Toaster's version.

4. #4 / 9
    Premium Member Dud
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Not sure what BAO means, but SIGN ME UP AS AN AXIS PLAYER....
    ;)

5. #5 / 9
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

We need a really good multi-player thought game. We have some good strategy maps here but they are mainly 2 player maps. I've gone Castles and Pipe Dreams crazy lately because I think they are two of the best thought provoking games on the site but we need something really crazy fun in terms of strategy. Helmsdeep, Zombie Farm and Axes and Allies were my favs on ToS but we can't do them here right now.
    If anybody has any ideas for something that would make for really good strategy with what we have now but doesn't feel like making it, pass it along to me and I'll give it a go. I'm at a loss at the moment.

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack

6. #6 / 9
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

The inability of BAO and Team scenarios really restricts the "crazy fun" aspect IMO. Turn-based free-for-all's seem to be tougher to get something in that category.
    Some mentioned Mall of the Dead on Cumber's profile, that's a pretty fun map with some strategy to it that is a FFA. Small unit counts with abandon, that's been done some here, but seems like mostly in the 1vs1 boards it seems.

Also looking at Cumber's WF profile...I really wish he'd bring Project Oblivion here, that's an excellent map!

7. #7 / 9
    Where's the armor? Mongrel
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Rediscovering Fallout.

Longest innings. Most deadly.

8. #8 / 9
    Premium Member KrocK
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I have a A&A board that will need BAO and Teams, if anyone wants to volunteer to test it right now. I would like to at least START to get the board balanced. You will have to play it as a BAO style(only attack territories that are adjacent to you at the beginning of your turn).
    Let me know if your interested, if not Ill wait till BAO and Teams are implemented.
    http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/683

9. #9 / 9
    Premium Member Dud
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I am heading for a vacation for a week, but I will be back by the 20th if you still need boys to play. Throw me a vine....

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)