194 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

1. If Attack Borders are set to Circles and Fortify Borders are set to Arrows, then during the Fortify phase the territories that are available to be fortified too do not highlight.
    2. If Attack Borders are set to Arrows and Fortify Borders are set to Circles, then during the Fortify phase arrows are drawn to where you can fortify too.

Looks like this only Fortify setting is not always being honored or not working completely, the Attack phase appears to work correctly no matter the combination of settings.

Thanks!

2. #2 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Also why does the drop down sometimes display 0? It may even be that 0 is the default rather than Arrows/Circles. I assume it should always display either Arrows or Circles with Arrows being the default.

And I think this may potentially cause problems in the Board>>Design tab if left as 0s.

Edited Sat 10th Jul 00:57 [history]

3. #3 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I think the 0 thing may affect the Attack phase as well and not just the Board>>Design tab.

4. #4 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Thanks Yertle.

The Designer has been updated to fix the initial setting - now defaulting to Arrows.

The Player has been updated to fix the problem displaying Fortify borders.

5. #5 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I think the arrows are missing for the Free Transfer phase when Fortifies are set to Circles (arrows are drawn when in the Fortify phase when you have both the to/from territories selected, that seems right, just seems the Free Transfer phase should draw them too).

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)