2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Strange behavior, maybe nothing really.

I tried to use a folder to store some old messages in the Private message system.  Clicked check mark, ..., hit move and nothing noticeable happens, no error message, no success message, no page refresh, no signs of life.

So, I select the folder form the "Folder" drop down menu at the top and click "Go" and nothing happens; I am still looking at my inbox.  So I repeat, same thing, turns out there is no need to hit "Go" so if I select the folder and wait half a second then the folder contents come up and apparently the messages did get moved.

So, I go back to my inbox where the messages I wanted to move still exist and thinking that they were really copied to the folder (not moved, which should include a delete from source), I delete all of them from my inbox only to find that that has deleted them in the folder as well, so they no longer exist from my prospective (although they are probably still out there in the ether).

I do not really want them back or anything (please do not return them), just thought I would mention this sequence as it was strange behavior and really unexpected.

2. #2 / 2
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Thought I would resurface this once and then let it die.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)