222 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 23
    Standard Member Abraham the Mage
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

I also think the saboteur/ comm outage scenario sounds fun. A random 4 unit attack paired with a comm outage in team games could be spicy.

2. #22 / 23
    Standard Member Majorie Taylor Greene
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Totally agree with the Mage.

Love the beta iOS app guys. Maybe the next version update could include Mutiny / Broken Comms mode?

via GIPHY

Edited Sun 27th Nov 17:58 [history]

3. #23 / 23
    Tournament Tender hootz72
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

BorisTheFrugal wrote:Wait.....did.......ummm......did you just reference that you think that multiple accounts are working together in games......and then you forgot to change accounts before replying to your own post to say it's a good idea?

I'm not saying the idea is a bad one: I think it has merit. But just amused by the irony.

Irony? Were you referring to the Irony that required a retrofit of an on-board portable defibrillator to ensure its survival in recent years? That irony?

There is a lot going on here when you start to look at the games involved, there seem to be more even more accounts channeling ranking points to the "regal?" accounts, mostly that regal doofus account tho. Probably should be turned over to the MADS (Multi Accounts Detection Squad) as there are lots of rabbit holes to be explored. So Boris, you get to break out your "I told ya" strut just in time for Mardi Gras.

"Just sayin', it's easy to get humble around here."

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)