Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    (. )( .) Boobies Electric Monk
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I got an e-mail that it was my turn in this game:

Pipes Test II

I've also got the 1 turn waiting notification constantly up even though no turns show up in my games list. I assume the game is deleted, I just want the notification and e-mails for it gone.

Thanks! :)

I love Risky boards :)

2. #2 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yeah this is a little bug where if the designer deletes the board or board image mid game then the turn counter keeps displaying.

You might want to check with Toaster whether he is planning on updating the board image.

3. #3 / 5
    Premium Member Toaster
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

ummm... err... yeah... so here's the problem... After I had a couple games going of PipeDream, I decided to add an additional character to the board. Instead of just having a new space magically appear in the current games and throwing everything off, I just made a copy of the board and started testing it out. Turned out I really liked the addition and that newer version was submitted and went live. Last week, I was "cleaning house" on my board design page and sort of deleted the old board without realizing that there were still games being played on it.

So, it's gone. I deleted it. Now you know.

Risky's kinda-a-big-deal-ness was so massive it spilled over, so I'm handling the excess here.

4. #4 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I terminated the game... I'll also update the code so that when a Dev board is deleted it will check for any active games first.

5. #5 / 5
    (. )( .) Boobies Electric Monk
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

It wouldn't have bothered me if it wasn't making my little turn indicator widget useless by always thinking I had a turn ;)

I love Risky boards :)

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)